At Real World Automotive, we are committed to keeping our customers and staff healthy. We would like to share the measures we are implementing at our facility. We would also like to share the recommendations from the CDC to help prevent infection.
We have taken the following measures to help ensure a more hygienic environment:
- We will sanitize highly touched surfaces such as door handles, steering wheels, gear shifters, counters, chairs, tables, etc. Your vehicle will be wiped down before & after test drives. Extra precaution is being taken in the waiting area as well.
- Our staff will wash their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick.
- We have sanitizer wipes located throughout the shop and encourage frequent use.
CDC guidelines for reducing the chance of infection:
- If you are sick or experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and call your doctor.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing, or having been in a public place.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- To the extent possible, avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places – elevator buttons, door handles, handrails, handshaking with people, etc.
- Use a tissue or your sleeve to cover your hand or finger if you must touch something.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Avoid crowds, especially in poorly ventilated spaces and maintain a distance of at least three feet from others, six feet if they are coughing.
- Avoid all non-essential travel including plane trips and cruises.
You can find more information here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Your health and safety are of upmost importance to us!
Real World Automotive